Inside Story Designs
8/30 // 9am to 5pm = 8
Today we worked on pinning furniture for the McCords Orthodontist office in Pocatello. We will be ordering furniture on Tuesday. The stores that I’ve looked at are:
Staples, Business, Hon, Human Scale, All Steel, Spec., Ballard Designs and Wayfair
We are looking for the “industrial look”. I researched chairs, stools, end tables, benches, wall art, conference room chairs, coffee table, stools, reception chairs, desks, mirrors, etc.
8/31 8:30am to 1:30pm = 5
Meeting with physical therapist in Rigby. Had a run down of things that are needed in the new physical therapy office, where they want it to be located, and what office furniture is required for this office.
9/1 9am to 5pm = 9
Worked on furniture for McCords. Had a new client meeting at 3pm. 3D Model Presentation at the Nelsons at 1:30pm. Picked furniture for McCords and made a spreadsheet to send into Kathy. Also found frosted french doors for McCords office.
9/6 9am to 5pm = 9
Work on spreadsheet. Meeting with Cooper & Josiah. Art theme: adventurous, mountains, hipster, maps, aesthetic, pnw, pnwonderland. Meeting with new client at 3pm.
9/7 7:30am to 5:30pm = 10
Meeting at 8am with McGary.
Kathy too the office from 5300 sqft to 4800 sqft. Physical Therapy office off of the highway with pool & huge gym. Vestibule, solitude, grass on the left side for training, and start putting equipement in.
Meeting at 10 for a house, Voltera.
- Make a door over by the laundry room & closet
- gas fireplace
- large kitchen with 7 1/2 ft island
- 15 by 20 = 18 by 17 bedroom
- “man door” – door to the garage
- walk in closet
- linear drain in walk in shower
- over hand for direct sun
- air tub
- ridge lines for roof 18″
- little door from garage to kitchen to shove groceries in
- closet by bedroom = water heater and furnish
- 6″ venting for fireplace
Madison Womens Clinic: nutrition, womens health, kids lunches, rest/exercise, back to school.
2 rods 36″ long, 1 rod 9.5 ft (114″) 6 panel curtain, 102 length. Color: oatmeal, stripes, and fabric is outdoor fabric.
9/8 6 hours
Meeting with Dr Hurley. Find a chandelier that’s 36″ in diameter (dainty and not expensive) & curtains.
9/11 10am to 2pm = 4
Meet wit Kathy to go over week schedule before she goes to Utah!
- Chandelier: Donny & Marie Osmond store for chandelier, “mother of pearl” look.
- No dome shapes
- Crystal or unique
- Curtains: Oatmeal & Pattern
- Rigby: Physical therapy equipement and dimensions (go with the biggest)
- Metal Samples down to the McCords dental office.
- WordPress: gate city builders
9/12 8am to 6pm = 10
Rigby Physical Therapy Office
- 30″ Exercise Ball
- 64″ Treadmill
- 27″ Recumbent Bike
- 5’11” Arm Bike
- 59″ x 42″ x 59″ Back Extension
- 168″ x 127″ Leg Extensions
- 84″ x 164″ 29″ Crossover cable machine
- 65″ x 23″ x 39″ Free Weight Set
- 40″ Rebounder mini trampoline
- 2″ x 2″ x 84″ Resistant Bands (Vertical Wall Mount)
- 9′ x 25″ x 41″ Parallel Bars
- 6′ Inversion Table
- 55″ 2 Flat screen TV’s
- 41″ x 20″ Water fountain with water bottle filler
9/18 9am to 4pm = 7
Sent over McCords office furniture and the dimensions
9/21 9am to 5pm = 8
Madison Womens Clinic: Filing cabinet (staples) 36″ tall, wheels.
Meeting at 12pm with Physical Therapy Office in Rigby
- second machine -hydrocollator
- Move stairs
- treatment table (mat table 4×6)
- Add in mirrors to the gym
- free standing sign “Rigby Physical Therapy”
- illumination light – treatment room
- Lights on building and columns
- 2nd style (finish all 4 sides & pictures)
- Cultured stone, fiber cement board, metal siding, and pool area flooring = forbo.
9/25 11am to 4pm = 6
- Send in McCords office furniture
- Playground equipement 14′ x 14′
- Craigslist for authentic bikes – looking for bike handles and seats
10/18 12:00pm to 4:00pm = 4
- Craftsman house (BMC for crown molding pamphlet)
- Lighting for bathrooms
- Furniture piece -cabinet with toe kicks
10/19 9am to 4pm = 7
12:30 meeting with Farmhouse finishes client.
- Finishes for outside: Stone with larger grout/lime stone at Rocky Mountian Stone – pearl gray & timber wolf.
- Added Freezeboard.
10/20 10am – 4pm = 6
12:30 Trent McGary
Meeting with Docter Hurley @ 1:30
- went over regulations on the floor plan with the physical therapy office being built in rigby office off the highway
- Moving the water fountain into the closet area and getting rid of the closet
- Two hydroculators
- Chest freezer – store
- Check dimension on 55gal pool filter
- “Master Craft Pool”
- What is a gate trainer?
10/21 10am – 5pm = 7
Wendy and Jason Hurleys home.
- No walk in closet
- change private room to living room or loft
- Jack and Jill baths instead of private bedrooms
- Barreled cieling
- Bunk Room: No built ins
- Bathroom sink 8ft by 4ft for each
10/26 10am – 4pm = 6
- pick up canvases from Hobby Lobby (3)
- Get acetone/acetait from campus
- Look for bikes that are antique, wheels, etc. Track side Mall, Bazaar, Collectibles
10/27 1pm – 9pm = 8
Paint logo and doors with Rachel & Kathy
10/30 10am – 5pm = 7
12:30 Meeting in Pocatello
Logo: thin sheet of metal 5′ x 6′ (sand off logo on brick wall)
- Social Media Wall (vinyl)
- 7 and up wall
- Branded background wall with hashtags vinyl, gold
- 12″ bin table for hallway for 7 and under wall
- Book prints (1)
- Rodney White (5)
- Frosted the windows (4 doors, and 2 halves)
- Angle liner on brick and half walls in lobby with mbf shiplap painted navy.
10/31 10am – 6pm = 8
- Research hashtags and Keywords
- Find real would desks 30″ x 60″
- Book page art (1)
- Rodney Whites (5)
- Greenery/ Freeze dried plants
- 12″ real wood/rustic bins table (6-9 bins)
- Site plan for saddlecreek platt
- Call place that is doing the benches and see if they do lazer cut
11/1 9 – 5 = 8
- Wendy & Drew Voltara
- Went over elevation
- Floor Plan
- (plantation shutters) valted ceiling & columns, faux beams
- Pocket door, swing door, barn door
- 36 – 40″ foundation
- Forsegren – survey
11/3 11am – 5pm = 6
adwords on google SEO
- adventure orthodontics
- McCord orthodontics
- Adventure Ortho
- Miles of Smiles
- Metal Mouth
11/6 1pm – 4pm = 3
11:00 Decorate Christmas
11/ 7 11:30am – 2:30pm = 3
11/ 8 = 11:30am – 2:30pm = 3
11/14 11am – 4:00pm = 6
Decorate someones house for Christmas
11/15 12pm = 1 (171)
Lunch & Learn at JRW
12:00 pm lunch & learn with Kathy at JRW
Talked about flooring
11/29 11:00 – 4:00pm – 5
11/30 11:00 – 4:00pm = 5
12/4 11:00 – 4:00pm = 5
Worked on building a house model in Sketchup.
12/5 11:00 – 4:00pm = 5
12/6 6:30 – 5:30pm = 11
Went to Pocatello to McCords Orthodontics office and hung a lot of decor and pictures. Then had a meeting in Idaho Falls to pick out appliances at Fergusons and counter tops. I’ll include some images!
12/7 11:30 – 3:30pm = 4
12/8 11:30 – 3:30pm = 4 (210)